Xian, the eternal city, records the great changes of the Chinese nation just like a living history book. Called Chang'an in ancient times, Xian is one of the birthplaces of the ancient civilization in the Yellow River Basin area of the country. During Xian's 3,100 year development, 13 dynasties such as Western Zhou (11th century BC - 771 BC), Qin (221 BC - 206 BC), Western Han (206 BC - 24 AD) ...
- Xi’an is not only a historical and culture city, but also a trendy city permeated with modern tempo
- Ancient capital Xi'an, the tourism dream is over the time
- The cultural and historical significance of the area, as well as the abundant relics and sites, help Xian enjoy the laudatory title of 'Natural History Museum'
- Countless ancient architecture and valuable historical relics have been preserved above and under the ground
- Best Travel
- the Chinese dumpling has a long history and is an essential part of celebra-tory meals such as those prepared for the Chinese lunar Spring Festival
- This is the famous Halal snacks street in ancient Xi’an City and the only professional food market that runs exclusive Halal food
- the Grand Hongkong Restaurant has won many honors and titles
- CONTAT US